Monday, March 30, 2009

NCAA Tournament - Sweet 16

Last Thursday me and my brother Dustin decided to go to the Sweet 16 round of the NCAA Tournament at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale. We chose to go on the day that there were 2 games, so we got to see UConn vs. Purdue and then Memphis vs. Missouri. UConn won game 1 and Missouri took game two. Me and Dustin had a great time and it was cool seeing the stadium for the first time. Below I have posted a few pics of the experience. On a side note, I am proud to announce that as of right now, I have 3 out of the Final 4 teams in my bracket: Villanova, Michigan State and UNC. Go Spartans!

1 comment:

  1. Exactly what in the world does this have to do with Maisey Ann....I'm here looking for Maisey updates, NOT College basketball time with you and Dustin :)

    ReplyDelete