Friday, April 17, 2009

4D Ultrasond Take 3

So, after two previous tries, Maisey decided not to hide her face at our 4D ultrasound. They forgot to include the pics from the previous visits but, I thought I would give a sample of some of our pics from yesterday. I have to say my favorite line from this visit came from my awesome father-in-law. When we were leaving I mentioned,"She's a cutie, don't you think?" He replied,"You can't tell! It looked like her face was pressed against saran wrap. Pretty funny since it was true. She was on my right side (which has proven to be her favorite place to spend her time) and enjoyed pushing her face against my side flatting her nose. Still, I think she is perfect and can't wait to meet her. Eight and a half more weeks and counting down!

Hello squishy face!

Look at how chubby she's getting!

So, that's it for now but, when we get some of the other fun ones I'll throw them on here as well.

3 comments:

  1. She's so cute! I love the ones with her mouth open. Was she yawning or singing? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I have been waiting to hear how it went. I am so excited that she "showed face". I seriously was praying!! It is amazing how much she has changed just in the couple of weeks since you started this whole process. That 4D is pretty cool. Now I want one...

    ReplyDelete